The Podiatrists at The Walking Clinic can treat a wide range of problems effecting the lower leg and foot.
Our services include:
- Custom Orthotic Therapy
- Sports podiatry and injury prevention
- Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain and heel spurs
- Fungal nail infections and nail problems
- Diabetes assessment and care
- Children’s development and growing pains
- Acute injuries to lower leg (fracture, stress fractures or sprains)
- Ankle and knee Injuries
- Morton’s neuroma or nerve pain
- Surgical and Non-Surgical treatment of ingrown nails
- Treatment of other nail conditions
- General foot care
- And Many More!
- Biomechanics and gait assessment
- Heel pain
- Corns and Calluses
- Children’s feet
- Nail problems
- Laser nail infections
- Shock Wave therapy
Any problems concerning your feet and lower leg contact our helpful receptionist on (02) 6249 1758.