At the Walking Clinic, our greatest priority is the health and safety of our valued customers. All our clinics are fully operational and as podiatrists, infection control is a normal part of our clinic. All our team are highly trained in infection control; this is something that is part of our registration and is undertaken on a daily/per patient basis.
- All Patient surfaces are cleaned in between patients as per regulation
- Instruments in contact with patients are sterilised and/or single use
- Practitioners wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as per regulation
- Our waiting room chairs and surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected
Some of the extra precautions that we have implemented to help reduce risk to you, our valued patients are:
- Providing anti-microbial hand gel in all our clinics for everyone to access.
- Providing Protective masks and gloves to patients when needed
- Our team are doing their best to reduce waiting times
- Our chairs have been moved apart to provide social distancing for our patients,
- Magazines have been removed from the waiting rooms.
- We have chairs outside to sit on and we are happy to have you wait in your car or outside of the clinic until it is time for your appointment, please contact our staff when you arrive just to let them know you are waiting
We are also carefully monitoring the situation and adhering to every recommendation provided by the ACT Health Department.
Please contact our clinics if you would like to discuss further or book an appointment.